Sunday 13 April 2014

Broncolor Lighting

Broncolor Lighting (How To Part 1) 


Hi Everybody,

It's no secret that I love my Broncolor lighting. For those of you who haven't heard the name before, Broncolor was founded in 1958 and is a world leading brand in photography lighting systems.

Following a considerable amount of testing and renting of Bron kit, I decided to bite the bullet and invest in their system. I wanted to continue building on type of shoots that now frequent my portfolio.

After seeing some of our training videos, Broncolor (Switzerland) asked us to help them with their new 'How To' educational series. Urs Recher is Bron's in-house photographer and consultant. He's a fantastically talented and knowledgeable photographer, who travels the world to teach lighting techniques. 

I actually had the pleasure of meeting Urs last year in Switzerland and it was great to welcome him at my studio, to present this opening series of videos for Broncolor's new 'How To' section.

I hope you all enjoy Part 1,

Karl Taylor


Broncolor Lighting (How To Part 2) 



Learn More sh.st/waObp

In this inspiring video (How To Part 2) Karl Taylor & Urs Recher shoot a model using 'flash painting' and reveal incredible results. Plus we also cover the technicalities of a still life bottle shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment