Tuesday 22 April 2014

CANON 5D Mark 3 12800 ISO test



I went out on saturday night with my beautiful girlfriend who kindly said she would be the subject for my iso test on my new canon 5d purchase.

compared to shooting with the 5D mark 2 it has little to no noise at all. I was soooo impressed with the low light capabilities. I really couldn't believe what I was seeing.


I shot with a canon 50mm lens at f1.4 the whole time shutter at 1/50 and neutral profile setting.
this test is not graded until the last shot where I did some light curves adjustments and added a bit of sharpness.

I would say that overall it was a bit soft but when you add the sharpening filter it makes it a lot sharper.. I am really happy with the new 5d mark iii as I had a canon 1D mark iv before and it was good but lacked the ability to have a full sensor and also had noise issues etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment